Suzy can struggle to connect to weak or non-standard WiFi networks so please make sure:
There a strong WiFi signal where you are trying to set Suzy up.
You are connecting to a standard 2.4GHz WiFi network with a password (using standard WPA2 security)
You are not using any WiFi boosters or extenders
Usually a simple restart of your WiFi router, the BleepBleeps app and Suzy will fix things. So turn your router on and off again. Quit the app and unplug Suzy. Then plug Suzy back in, wait till she bleeps, then start the app again, make sure your WiFi is up and running and then add Suzy.
If that doesn't work there may be a pairing issue...
Please can you:
- remove the Suzy bonding in Bluetooth settings
- reset Suzy by sticking a pin in her while she’s powered on
- Relaunch the app and try again
If problems persist after these steps please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer these questions:
- What is the make and model of the smartphone are you using?
- Whether you are using iOS or Android, and what version are you using?
- What version of the BleepBleeps app you have? (Tap the menu icon top left to reveal the navigation and then there’s a little number bottom left)