Very occasionally Bluetooth can behave unusually on certain Android phones meaning Sammy can be challenging to connect and pair.
If you're having trouble you can try this specific sequence:
1. Reset Sammy.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in the Settings on your phone.
3. Open the BleepBleeps app and tap ADD.
4. If the pairing fails, go to Settings on your phone and switch off Bluetooth and then turn it on again.
5. Go back to the BleepBleeps app and tap ADD.
6. If Sammy still won't pair, reset her and repeat the pairing process by tapping ADD in the BleepBleeps app. Repeat this process until Sammy connects successfully.
Phew! We hope that works for you :)